How old is Harris now?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

harris' milk stock

harris' milk stock
Used to be more than these. but is unable to cope with your demand huhu. May God grant me the strength and courage to fully breastfeed you until 6 months. 1 and half month to go! hang in there my dear, after this i will allow you to have a taste of something else other than my milk :P

oh harris has begun reaching out for objects by 4 months plus :) congratulation my beau!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Don't worry. Pump regularly or take Fenugreek from GNC. It helps...or sometimes, the hormones are playing tricks on us. it will be alright soon. Don't give up, ok!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now a follower on your blog. Hope you could follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye trace, thanks for your support.
    am not planning on giving up BF any time soon, though tentatively this month alone will be separated from my child for 7 nights ( not consecutively) .

    Im taking metaclopromide ( maxalon) - an anti vomit drug which is said could enhance milk supply as it has a component that is similar to progestrone hormone.

    might give fernugreek a try soon . :)

    ReplyDelete