How old is Harris now?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

a step towards independence

harris has officially slept in his own room ! this has been going on since we move in to our new house. that's an achievement Harris.
His room is decorated appropriately to his age. with a car bed, fancy wall border, cartoons wall stickers and  a green sponge bob curtain  :P

we also hung his potrait picture at the bed head. that's probably my favorite part about the  room.

we've been doing activities together here . finger and hand painting, playing thomas' train together, identifying the cartoon animals on the wall and many more.

just as i have always dreamed.

I love you son

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is John and I have a quick question about your blog! Could you please email me?

    Thank you,

    John

    ReplyDelete